Refund and Cancellation Policy
• Please note that for any advanced bookings you will be charged a non-refundable deposit. The deposit amount is 50 per cent of the total cost of the booking including any extras.
• Should you need to cancel the booking then you will lose your deposit.
• Should you need to move your booking then it is at the sole discretion of the management as to whether they will allow this. In the event that this is not possible then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
• In extreme circumstances the management reserve the right to refund your deposit.
The company can be contacted at :
MOBO Sports Arena
Units 1 & 2 Nethercommon Industrial Estate
TEL: 0141 258 2110
12 Carron Place, East Kilbride, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G75 0YL
Company No. SC592828 in the UK
General Terms and Conditions
ARENA PLAYING RULES:
• YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 3 YEARS OLD TO PLAY AT MOBO SPORTS ARENA
• NO TACKLING AGAINST THE BOARDS
• TRAINERS OR MOULDED FOOTBALL BOOTS ONLY.
• NO TWO FOOTED TACKLING OR HIGH STUDDED TACKLING.
• NO SLIDE TACKLING
• NO CLIMBING ON THE BOARDS OR NETS
• FOOTBALL AT MOBO SPORTS ARENA IS PLAYED IN A FUN AND COMPETITIVE ENVIORNMENT – PLAY NICE! WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASK PLAYERS TO LEAVE THE ARENA WHO DISPLAY AGGRESSIVE PLAY OR BAD LANGUAGE.
• ANY PERSON WITH A MEDICAL CONDITION SHOULD CONSIDER THAT FOOTBALL AT MOBO SPORTS ARENA IS A GAME THAT REQUIRES SIGNIFICANT PHYSICAL EXTERTION.
• IF YOU NEED HELP CALL A MEMBER OF STAFF.
• NO SPITTING ANYWHERE IN THE ARENA INCLUDING THE PITCHES
• NO CHEWING GUM
• WATER ONLY BEYOND THE TUNNEL
• LEAD BOOKER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED WHILST PLAYING AT THE ARENA
• BALL MUST BE KEPT IN HAND OUTSIDE OF THE PITCHES. LEAD BOOKER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED.
• At all times children are the responsibility of the supervising adult. MOBO Sports Arena does not provide services of supervision to children using the Arena.
• MOBO Sports Arena staff members are present to ensure the correct use of the Arena equipment, access first aid facilities and to implement the Arena rules.
• We advise flat shoes with a sole that grips in all public walk ways.
• Please use changing rooms provided to prepare for your game. Do not leave your belongings in reception area.
• Only food and beverages purchased at the Arena may be consumed on the premises unless you have hired the use of our party areas.
• No food or beverages apart from water may be taken in or consumed in the football pitches.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited within the building at all times. Smoke sensors operate throughout the Arena.
• Threatening or intimidating behaviour towards any of our staff or customers will not be tolerated, and will be reported to the police.
• Anyone deemed to be under the influence of intoxicating beverages or illegal substances will be refused entry to the Arena.
• The company does not accept responsibility for loss or damaged possessions.
• All players participate at their own risk. The company does not accept liability for loss or injury of whatever nature, caused through misuses of the equipment or lack or parental supervision or failure to comply with the Arena Rules.
• The company reserves all rights to admission.
• The company reserves the right to alter times, classes and prices without notification.
• Players just arrive at least 15 minutes before their first game. Games may be on occasion delayed; late arrivals may miss their game in which case no refund will be offered.
• Please note changes in group size for any party booking doesn’t affect your booking. Should you bring less players on the day than you have booked for we reserve the right to charge the full amount.
• Terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check before participating.